Our connections can be broken early in life and needs go unmet due to our specific life circumstances. Life can find us reaching for people and things in ways that can leave us stuck. There are many pieces impacting social, physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual areas, often leaving us to continue to reach for connection, or pushing it away to protect us from further pain.
- help individuals develop a more compassionate view of themselves
- resolve painful past injuries and connect areas of unmet needs
- discover and connect how our wounds can impact our view of self and others
- reduce negative self talk and increase positive self talk
- improve relationship with self and others
- liberate hearts from the bondage of excessive guilt, shame, and anxiety
- foster personal growth and development
- increase satisfaction and joy
- nurture resiliency and personal strengths
This holistic approach provides quality counseling for those looking to sustain good mental health. You will find the treatment tailored to meet your goals.
Contact Jenelle 815-258-5997 or email.